Hariyali Grilled Chicken
- Chicken breast- 2 no’s
- Salt- ½ tsp.
- Turmeric pd- ½ tspn
- Lime juice – ½ lime
- For grilling
- Olive Oil- t bspn
- Zissto Hariyali Culinary paste- 2 tbsp.
- Onion rings- 1 onion large
- Marinate chicken breast with salt, turmeric and lime juice and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan and start grilling the chicken on both sides for one minute each till its half done
- Take Zissto Hariyali cooking sauce
- Now spoon some Zissto Hariyali cooking paste on the chicken being grilled on the pan
- And keep spreading on both sides of the breast.
- Reduce the heat and keep grilling
- Pile up the sliced onions on one side and also grill them with the Hariyali paste.
- Sprinkle some water if required
- Ou can also cover the grill pan for 3 minutes to fasten the cooking process
- Remove the Grilled Hariyali chicken from the pan and arrange on a plate
- Heap up the grilled onions and extra Hariyali gravy on the ide
- You can serve this with buttered rice and sauté vegetables
- Cover the lid and cook for two more minutes on a slow fire till the gravy thickens to your desired consistency and the chicken is cooked