- Prawns – 300 Gms
- Salt- ½ tsp.
- Turmeric Pd- ½ tsp.
- Chilli pd- ½ tspn
- Lime juice- 2tspn
- Zissto Malbari culinary paste- 150gms
- Oil- 1 tbsp.
- Curry leaves- 2 sprigs
- Diced onions- 1 number small
- Salt- to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1/ tsp.
- Marinate cleaned shelled prawns with salt, turmeric, lime juice and chilli powder and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Take Zissto Malbari cooking sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan , add curry leaves and when it splutters add diced onions and the marinated prawns and sauté for 40 seconds
- Add Zissto Malbari cooking sauce to the prawns in the pan
- Stir well and cook for a minute
- Add 100 ml water just enough to loosen the gravy as we are making a dry preparation.
- Cover the lid and cook for three more minute till the gravy thickens to your desired consistency.
- Dish out in a curry bowl
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves
- Your Malbari prawns is ready.