Jain Pav Bhaji
- Boiled raw banana- 3 no’s
- Cauliflower– 1 cup
- Green peas- 1 katori
- Capsicum- 1 small medium size
- Tomatoes- 2 no’s
- Zissto Jain pav bhaji cooking paste- 250 Gms
- Oil- 1 tbsp.
- Butter- 30 Gms
- Chopped coriander leaves- 1 tbsp.
- Salt- to taste
- Boil whole green banana with skin in a pressure cooker for 3 whistles till they are well cooked
- Boil cauliflower & green peas separately
- Peel the bananas and mash along with boiled peas and keep aside
- Chop green capsicum and tomatoes and keep aside
- Heat some oil in a thick bottomed pan add chopped green capsicum and chopped tomatoes, sauté for a minute.
- Now add Zissto Jain Pav Bhaji cooking paste in the pan
- Add the mashed vegetables to the cooking sauce
- Mix well with the spoon
- Further mash it so that everything gets blended together.
- Add 175 ml of water in the empty sauce bottle shake well and add to the cooking vegetables.
- Cook further and mix well to get the right consistency