Jain Rajmah Masala
- Rajmah-500 Gms
- Salt – ½ tsp.
- Oil – 1 tsp.
- Chopped coriander leaves-1 tsp.
- Zissto Jain Chole cooking sauce- 250 Gms
- Soak 500 Gms of Rajmah in enough water overnight.
- Drain water and add fresh water and pressure cook for around 8 whistles.
- Make sure the Rajmah is boiled and soft.
- Empty entire contents of Zissto Jain Chole cooking sauce in a kadai.
- Add 100 ml of water in the empty bottle, cover the lid and shake well to mix the remaining sauce in the bottle and add it to the sauce in the kadai
- Heat the kadai and bring it to a boil.
- Add the boiled Rajmah along with the boiling liquid to the kadai.
- Mix well and press Rajmah with a back of a spoon so that some of the rajmah gets mashed and the gravy becomes thick.
- Cook for about 2 minutes more with lid covered.
- Shut of the stove
- Your Jain Rajmah Masala is ready.
- Serve in a bowl, garnish with chopped coriander.